Below are answers to some of the most common
questions about attending the show.
Who may attend,
and is there a fee to attend?
See the Admission
Policies & Procedures section of this website.
What are the
required forms of business identification?
First time attendees and onsite registrants must submit at least two
of the following forms of business credentials:
- Tax Resale Certificate (MANDATORY for Independent Retailers)
- Store/Commercial License (Buyer)
- Business License (Buyer, Trade Guest)
- Recent Invoices showing purchase of youth industry related products
- Printed materials – brochures, catalogs, sell sheets,
advertisements or web pages illustrating industry related products
and/or services. (Buyer, Trade Guest, Manufacturer's
- List of lines you represent (Manufacturer’s
Employee ID (submit copies of at least one):
- Business Card – must show name, title and company name (Buyer,
Trade Guest, Manufacturer’s Representative)
- Company Credit Card or Paycheck Stub (Buyer, Trade Guest,
How do I know if I
am already pre-registered? When will I receive my badge?
Everyone must register to attend. If you have attended Toy Fair in
the past two years, you will receive a Toy Fair Online Registration
email message and/or postcard, which includes your Personal I.D. for
access to online registration. If you are a first time attendee, you
will need to complete an online registration form when registration
opens in October. Attendee badges will not be
mailed and must be picked up at any express bar counter at
Whom do I contact
for my travel and hotel arrangements?
The easiest way to make travel arrangements for the show is also the
most flexible and economical. The lowest hotel rates have been
negotiated for us by Travel Planners, the only official hotel program
for Toy Fair. You can book online in real time, 24/7. See the Hotel &
Transportation section for more information.
Are there any
product zones at Toy Fair?
In addition to the main market place, the show floor boasts 12
Product Zones to help you maximize your time and make it easy to find
just what you are looking for.
- Action Figures
- Arts and Crafts
- Board Games, Online Games and Puzzles
- Children’s Books and Music
- Designer Art Toys
- Dolls, Soft Toys and Accessories
- Educational Toys and Games, Science and Discovery Kits
- Infant and Preschool Toys and Accessories
- Outdoor Toys, Play Equipment, Ride-ons and Sporting Goods
- Trains, Models, R/C, Hobby and Accessories
- Youth Electronics, Tech Toys, Interactive Gaming and Robotics
here for product zone descriptions and more information!
How can I find out
who is exhibiting this year?
Check out our interactive Toy Fair Floor