Below are answers to some of the most common
questions about attending the show.
Who may attend,
and is there a fee to attend?
See the Admission
Policies & Procedures section of this website.
What are the
required forms of business identification?
First time attendees and onsite registrants must submit at least two
of the following forms of business credentials:
- Tax Resale Certificate (Mandatory for Independent
- Recent Wholesale Invoice(s) from a toy manufacturer and billed to
the toy industry business under which you are registering
- VAT Tax number of TAX ID Card (International Buyer)
- Store/Commercial Lease (Buyer)
- Business License (Buyer, Trade Guest)
- Business License translated to English (International Buyer,
International Trade Guest)
- Printed materials -- Brochures, catalogs, sell sheets,
advertisements, or web pages, documenting your company's attachment to
the industry. (Buyer, Trade Guest. Manufacturers' Rep)
- List of lines you currently represent (Manufacturers'
- Letter from an exhibitor (on their letterhead) confirming that you
have an appointment with them at the upcoming show. (Buyer, Trade
Guest, Manufacturers' Rep)
- Letter of Intent from a lawyer or bank on official letterhead
stating your intent to start a business. (Buyer, Trade Guest,
- Brief description of your business and reason for attending on
company letterhead (Buyer, Trade Guest, Manufacturers'
Employee ID (submit copies of at least one):
- Business Card (Mandatory for all Attendees)
- Company Credit Card or Paycheck Stub (Buyer, Trade Guest,
How do I know if I
am already pre-registered? When will I receive my badge?
Everyone must register to attend. If you have attended Toy Fair in
the past two years, you will receive a Toy Fair Online Registration
email message and/or postcard, which includes your company ID for
access to online registration. If you are a first time attendee, you
will need to complete an online registration form when registration
opens in October. Attendee badges will not be
mailed and must be picked up at any express barcode counter
Whom do I contact
for my travel and hotel arrangements?
The easiest way to make travel arrangements for the show is also the
most flexible and economical. The lowest hotel rates have been
negotiated for us by Travel Planners, the only official hotel program
for Toy Fair. You can book online in real time, 24/7. See the Hotel &
Transportation section for more information.
Are there any
product zones at Toy Fair?
In addition to the main market place, the show floor boasts 13
Product Zones to help you maximize your time and make it easy to find
just what you are looking for.
- Action Figures
- Arts and Crafts
- Board Games, Online Games and Puzzles
- Children’s Books and Music
- Designer Art Toys
- Dolls, Soft Toys and Accessories
- Educational Toys and Games, Science and Discovery
- Infant and Preschool Toys and Accessories
- Modern Design
- Outdoor Toys, Play Equipment, Ride-ons and Sporting
- Trains, Models, R/C, Hobby and Accessories
- Youth Electronics, Tech Toys, Interactive Gaming and
here for product zone descriptions and more information!
How can I find out
who is exhibiting this year?
Check out our interactive Toy Fair Floor