First. Fall Toy Preview
is TIA's annual appointment-only gathering of manufacturers and
long-lead buyers from mass market retailers.
one-on-one with leading innovators of toys and youth entertainment.
Fall Toy Preview is open exclusively to the trade and is a
by-appointment-only event. Individuals who cannot document their direct
professional affiliation to the trade may not attend. Qualified
attendees include buyers,
manufacturer’s representatives and trade guests.
NOTE: Fall Toy Preview is NOT open to the media. No one
under the age of 18, including infants, will be admitted. If you
would like to receive your badge by mail 2-3 weeks before Fall Toy
Preview, register early and be sure to select the option to have your
badge mailed. Attendees should be prepared to show
government-issued I.D. (i.e. Driver’s License or Passport) upon
For first-time buyer attendees, the following business credentials
and forms of identification are required. You will be prompted to submit
your credentials via fax or email when you fill out your registration
begin the online registration process.
Business Documents (Submit copies of at
For first time attendees and on-site registrants only.
- Tax Resale Certificate (MANDATORY for Independent Retailers)
- Store/Commercial Lease (Buyer)
- Business License (Buyer, Trade Guest)
- Recent Invoices showing purchase of youth industry related
- Printed materials- brochures, catalogs, sell sheets, advertisements,
or web pages, illustrating industry related products and/or services
(Buyer, Trade Guest)
Employee Identification (Submit copies
of at least ONE):
- Business Card - must show name, title, and company name
- Company Credit Card or Paycheck Stub